Thursday, December 8, 2011

Semester Reflection

I really liked this semester of Art. I think that I've really grown over the last few months of art. I've grown better in Painting and Oil Pastels. I also did a few side projects, of characters from TV shows that I've seen. I plan to post a few of them in the future. I think that I've also gotten better in drawing people too. The tool I used the most would be a #2 pencil. I used it to sketch out almost all of my drawings and paintings. My favorite unit would be the Oil Pastel followed by the ink drawing. I thought that the Oil pastel was the best because it turned out amazing and that was only my second time using oil pastels. I really hope to work more with them in the future. One unit that I thought might be fun would be like a group drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment